Conveyor BeltsClick on Image to Enlarge Make Enquiry
Conveyor belts are a continuous loop of material that are driven by a system of pulleys or drives to carry goods. They are used in a variety of material handing applications, including food and beverage processing, manufacturing, mining, packaging, and power transmission. Some conveyor belts are designed to transport commercial goods, construction materials, forest products, or pulp and paper. Others are designed for agricultural, general-purpose, or inclined conveying applications.
Elevator belts are designed for vertical applications and have attachments such as buckets or trays. High-temperature conveyor belts are made of materials that are suitable for use at high ambient temperatures, or that are designed to handle high-temperature materials. Often, these products are used in oven conveyor belting and the conveyance of heat-treated parts.
Belt material is the most important consideration when selecting conveyor belts. Choices include:
- Aramid fibers
- Cotton or canvas
- Ethylene diene propylene monomer (EPDM)
- Rubber or synthetic rubber (neoprene)
- Polyester/polyurethane (PU)/Urethane
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Steel and stainless steel
- Wire mesh
- Proprietary materials
- Belt thickness
- Belt width
- Belt length
Additional specifications include:
- Working load per inch width
- Maximum operating speed
- Minimum pulley size
- Operating temperature
- Food-grade conveyor belts comply with requirements from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Modular conveyor belts allow quick replacement of damaged belt sections.
- Anti-static conveyor belts are used where electrical resistance is important, such as electronics manufacturing.
- Perforations or tracking features are designed to engage with the pulley to prevent slippage.
- Top cleats or ribs may be used in inclined conveying applications, and to transport granular materials and powders.
- Open-ended conveyor belts are sold by the roll and may be cut
- Power Generation
- Fluid Power
- Chemicals & Fertilizer Plants
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Valves and Pumps
- Plumbing Products
- Dairy/Food Processing
- Earthmoving & Construction Equipment