The Steel Industry and Chemical Processing Industry have been using fluoropolymer tubing products from materials like PTFE and hoses for many years for transferring highly caustic or corrosive chemicals. More and more, PTFE tubing is replacing carbon and other metal piping that deteriorates rapidly. Now and for the future, PTFE will continue to serve the industry in critical applications.
Short List Applications:
- Non-Shrink & Heat Shrink Tubing
- Heat Exchangers
- Carburetor Shafts
- Medical Catheter Guide Wires
- Mold Release
- Cryogenic Applications
- Automotive Brake Parts
- Jet Fuel Filters
- Bearing Pad
PTFE Extruded Tubes
|Outer Diameter:||19mm to 100mm (Standard)|
|Inner Diameter:||12mm to 90mm (Standard)|
|Made to Order:||Specific Length, O. D. & I.D Available as per customer’s Requirements. (Minimum 3mm Wall Thickness)|
|Specification No:||ASTM – D 3295|
Special PTFE Tubing:
- Colored PTFE tube: All tubing can be produced in fourteen different colours and also with a colored stripe. The pigmentation has a very insignificant impact on the technical properties of the PTFE tubing.
- Filled PTFE tube: Additional fillers can be added to the tubing to change its characteristics, for example, anti-static, ceramic, and carbon filled for more wear resistance.
- Microbore PTFE tube: Our UT range has inside diameters from 0.2mm to 1.0mm, with a very thin wall of .1mm and is available from stock.
- Special sizes: Virtually any size of tubing can be extruded from 0.2mm up to 150mm inside diameter.
- Profiles: We welcome enquiries for extruded PTFE tube profiles no matter how complex, however, tooling costs are normally charged to the customer.
PTFE Tubing Applications:
Aerospace &Transportation Technology, Electronics, Components & Insulators, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Food Processing, Environmental Sciences, Air Sampling, Fluid Transfer Devices and Water Processing Systems.
- Power Generation
- Fluid Power
- Chemicals & Fertilizer Plants
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Valves and Pumps
- Plumbing Products
- Dairy/Food Processing
- Earthmoving & Construction Equipment