End Cap Seal
End cap seal is used to seal holes (in for example gear boxes). Assemble by press fitting, as Oil Seal with a rubber case.
Steel end caps are rubber coated and used to cover a range of holes
- Metal end caps are chemically bonded to element of high performance elastomer.
- Elastomer energises the system for efficient sealing.
- Intimate metal-to-metal contact between end cap and sealing surface.
- End caps provide extrusion resistance and support for elastomeric element.
- Metal components of stainless steel or nickel alloy for corrosion resistance.
- Power Generation
- Fluid Power
- Chemicals & Fertilizer Plants
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Valves and Pumps
- Plumbing Products
- Dairy/Food Processing
- Earthmoving & Construction Equipment