Timing BeltClick on Image to Enlarge Make Enquiry
A timing belt, timing chain or cam belt is a part of an internal combustion engine that synchronizes the rotation of the crankshaft and the camshaft(s) so that the engine’s valves open and close at the proper times during each cylinder’s intake and exhaust strokes.
Features of Timing Belts:
- High efficiency due to positive engagement between belt teeth and pulley grooves.
- Free from maintenance, No re-tensioning & high tension required.
- Fiber glass cord provides strength, excellent flex life and high resistance to elongation.
- Exact power transmission.
- Low noise level and longer service life.
- Improved stress distribution.
- Power Generation
- Fluid Power
- Chemicals & Fertilizer Plants
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Valves and Pumps
- Plumbing Products
- Dairy/Food Processing
- Earthmoving & Construction Equipment